Heat Transfer Machine Considerations
Hot stamping machine is the floorboard of the machines used in the thermal transfer technology, heat transfer machine including plane pyrograph machine, high-pressure pyrograph machine, flat backing machice shook his head machine, baking cup machine, baking, baking cap machine such as thermal transfer machines. It can be printed on a wide range of surfaces, including the plane scald, the cups, plates, and caps, and the heat transfer is a new technology that is just getting on the right track.
The heat transfer machine can be divided according to the machine variety. It is divided into: heat transfer machine, flat ironing machine, high pressure painting machine, shaking head, toasting machine, toasting machine, toasted hat machine.
Simple steps to
It does not need to print, print, repeat the process of color, no need for screen printing and heat transfer to the various types of tools, materials. To use a universal printer, you only need to prepare an ordinary computer. A fuck machine personnel can be completely independent of the printing operation, save manpower material resources, and simple way, instant, experience to the fuck machine is low, just to be a simple image processing software.
It can be printed not only in the materials such as tough crystal, stone, metal and glass, but also in soft leather, cloth and cotton materials. It can be printed on inorganic materials and can be printed on organic compounds that are complex and varied. Use of materials with more and better compatibility, number of CDH spray printing machine to avoid the straight spring silk screen printing, water transfer printing material quality problem, also to avoid the thermal transfer of organic material such as leather, cloth, cotton material damage problem. It meets the needs of market diversification, and can better provide users with more comprehensive production services.
Universal printer is no longer the traditional printing mode and method, is no longer a simple manual operation of the past and printing craft, with high technical content of computer generated, and the combination of automatic control technology for the better, can be very precise on the printing area and position, to avoid the manual printing house in the position of the deviation problem. Because it is a one-time multicolor printing, there is no problem of color matching. These advantages can also be very effective combination and engraving, etching, in the area of engraving print a beautiful picture, or printing accurately after etching, etc., can also be good breakthrough in carving industry.
1. Hand in power supply, turn on the power switch, the power indicator light immediately.
2. Adjust the thermostat to the required temperature. After the temperature reaches the set temperature, the indicator on the upper part of the thermostat will be extinguished and the work can be started.
3. Adjust the time controller to the required time.
4. Put the clothes on the bottom of the hot plate and put the scald paper on it (pay attention to the front and back of the painting paper) and press the handle to the lower pressure until the end. Note: please do not exceed 30 kg, or it may result in handle distortion.
5. When the time controller of the stamping time controller is indicated, the buzzer will ring and the handle will be raised to the position.
1. Pressure: if the pressure is not enough or too large, the adjusting knob of the adjustable machine will increase the pressure in the clockwise direction. Conversely, reduce stress;
2. Time: when the ironing time arrives and the buzzer does not ring or keep ringing, if not, adjust to the appropriate position;
3, temperature: when the temperature is reached, the thermostat pointer to point to in the position of the "180 ℃" (about 5 minutes), such as boot thermometer rise and hot plate is not hot, please check the circuit.
4. When the handle goes down to the bottom, the hand is released and the handle automatically picks up. Please adjust the adjustment knob downward.
5. Adjust the knob to adjust the adjustment knob when the iron is finished and the handle is pressed up.